Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friday Night Fun

This past Friday night we went out with friends to celebrate our friend Anna's birthday. We ate some delicious food at Wild Ginger and then went bowling. I wasn't sure if I could bowl since my back has been hurting, but I used an 8 lb ball and managed just fine (though I only broke 100 one out of the three games). We played boys vs girls for three games, and since there were 4 girls and 3 boys, we dropped the lowest girl score (which, of course, was me every single game). I was still proud that I bowled a 112 one of th games! We celebrated with Gigi's Cupcakes (amazing) and had a great time! Happy Birthday, Anna!!

The birthday girl, Anna

The girls at the bowling alley

The boys at the bowling alley

The whole group -so much fun!


I took a picture at the end of the 2nd game to have proof of my 112 - too bad we still had to drop it! The other ladies were on fire!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time to me! My hubby and I bowl on the Wii a lot.

    Thanks for the great idea about the letters! Mine came with holes in the back to hang on nails so that's probalby what I will do. Though, hanging them with ribbon would be cute. I have a while to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! I did my header on scrapblog.com. You can choose the fonts, backgrounds, graphics and it's free!

    ReplyDelete