I just want to comment on how frustrating it was to add the new elements. I like things to look just right, so there are still some items that are bothering me, but all in all, I think it looks good. I didn't want a boring title listed at the top, and I wanted a cute header. I was able to check both of the items off my to do list with a lot of patience (and a little help from Brad).
For those wondering how to do a header, it is quite easy. I know several of you have asked me to let you know once I figured it out. Thanks to Lisa, I made one! You can too if you visit www.scrapblog.com. Good luck....and hope you enjoy the new title and header at the top!