Monday, April 6, 2009

36 Week Picture & Update

Well I went for my weekly appointment this morning - 36 weeks...good grief. Our countdown is less than a month now...whoa! My blood pressure was about the same at 122/84. She checked me and I am 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced...making progress!! When I was in the appointment, my doctor said she was going to take my records to the hospital today - that definitely makes it more real! WEIRD! When I got home from the doctor I noticed that my left foot was REALLY swollen and bloated. I think I figured out that it is a result of wearing flip flops. With that said, I am really going to have to try to lay low more this week. Also, thanks to my friend Hollie, the nursery is officially finished! I will do a separate post with pictures. Anyway, here is a picture of my belly from this morning.


On a different note, the conference that I was planning happened this past weekend, so I have a little bit of extra time on my hands. I will still wrap up the loose ends from that conference, but it is nice to think that I am closer to being able to lay low. Yesterday, I began some of the organization projects I have been wanting to start. Hopefully I will finish some of that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment