Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
And boy do I have a happy heart.  There is so very much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  I am beyond blessed.  My family is beyond blessed.  Sure, there are hiccups along the way.  But we have health and safety and food and a roof over our heads and eachother.  Life is good.  While typing this post, I just sat and stared at this picture.  This is it.  This is what I have dreamed of my entire life.  Being a mom and a wife.  And I've got it.  Sometimes it seems so surreal...almost like I am playing house or living a dream.  But then I realize that it is reality.  And I am thankful for all of the ups - and all of the downs.  All of the celebrations - and all of the struggles.  I wouldn't trade my life for anything.  Today I don't know that I can write everything that I am thankful for.  Everything doesn't seem good enough...but it is true.  Most of all...I am thankful for this....
Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

1 comment: