Monday, February 9, 2015

Matilda Jane Matching

As some may know, I have an unhealthy obsession with Matilda Jane and all of its cuteness.  I love that the colors are amazing, the styles are adorable, and it is so easy to mix and match!  I, for one, am way too matchy-matchy to steer away from the traditional matches, but sometimes I do like to get creative (the colors must match, though)!
 
Not too long ago, I was looking for matches for the Red Rover Bennys (pictures in the center below).  I could only think of one or two things that Katie had worn with them.  But then I looked and they happened to be hanging next to some things from having done laundry.  And it worked!  And then I was interested to see what else I could find...
...and then, before I knew it, I had created a bunch of new outfit possibilities!  And these are perfect for spring!  I love finding new things to pair together from pre-existing items.  I can't wait until my new things from this spring line arrive!  Maybe I will get creative and do some mixing and matching - and maybe even another blog post! :)

Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment