Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Week's Menu

I meant to post this earlier, but I wanted to share what is on our menu this week!  I actually put this together Saturday and went to the store that evening (Happy Valentine's Day to me - ha) since we were forecasted to get snow Sunday night...I didn't want to step foot in the store on Sunday!
 
Anyways, here is what we are having this week!  Several of these items are already made and just in the freezer, so it will make for an easy meal!
The tacos last night were a hit!  I think we are actually going to swap the Tuesday and Wednesday meals - we did get quite a bit of ice (and very little snow), so jambalaya and cornbread just seems like a good meal for tonight :)  And then the chicken spaghetti tomorrow night with sautéed squash and zucchini!
 
Hope you're having a good week and staying warm!  Glad we are stocked with food here - I don't think we are going anywhere soon! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment