Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Whew!  I almost didn't get a chance to get this blog post done - but I made it :) I am going to do better and try to get back on the blogging bandwagon.  I have to admit that it has been nice taking a little bloggy break, but I do miss it.  Here's what I'm loving today!
 I'm LOVING this sweet guy and the fact that today is his birthday!! We had fun celebrating with family tonight - that cake is a really good reason to have a birthday.  YUM!
 I'm LOVING this fallish weather!  It is getting down in the 40s tonight - hooray!!  I love seeing this temperature in my car during the day!
 I'm LOVING this idea of a craft to do with kiddos!  This particular version is to create the candy corn color scheme, but I'd say any kind of buttons glued onto a pumpkin would be cute!  I know Katie would love to do this!
 I'm LOVING this creation.  Pure genius, I tell you!  I saw this at Target the other day and bought one (and ate it that afternoon).  It is amazing.  And made me want to eat a whole container of just Nutella.  Yum for sure.
 I'm LOVING Katie's All About Me poster I did for school this year.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  I had lots more pictures (including grandparents, etc), but it just wouldn't fit on the half poster size!  Love it though!
 I'm LOVING the new look.  Haircut + highlights + new glasses = fun!  I will do a before/after pic on my hair.  I  loved it long but man was it unhealthy!  It feels so much better now - and is nicely layered for when my hair starts thinning (thanks to post-Jack hormones)!
What are you loving today?  Link up {here}!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nutella to Go! That's incredible and bad (for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!...Stella made the poster board!
    ...also just saw this on another blog and thought of your new glasses but they offer a free first pair when ordered online...http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete