Thursday, March 28, 2013

Calling Dr. Katie

Katie finally wore her scrubs that Santa brought her!  She loves playing doctor and checking Sadie out (along with anyone else around)...and she looked so cute dressed up like a doctor!
I love her expression here...she looks genuinely concerned about Sadie!!
I love how enormous this little lady's imagination is...it is so much fun!
And Sadie is a good sport for being her patient...
I have a feeling Jack is going to be her patient soon...though I'm not sure how good he will be about letting her use the different doctor tools on him!
And of course I can't forget this little guy...what a little snuggle bear!
It is never a dull moment in our house these days!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your babes are so precious!
    Tell Miss Katie those scrubs look cute on her. She might just want to add doctor to her "When I grow up I want to be" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Cutest little Dr I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete