Friday, March 27, 2009

Final Baby Shower

This past weekend, I had my last (but not least) baby shower. It was held at Martha's at Belle Meade Plantation. It was really nice to have a smaller, more intimate group so that we could really visit. I had a great time and, once again, got some more items that will definitely come in handy when Katie makes her debut. We all visited for a little while, ate lunch, opened gifts, and then we were able to visit even more. Here are a few pictures from the shower....

Family picture - this is me with my aunts, cousin, stepmom, and grandmother...all on my Dad's side of the family. What wonderful hostesses!!
Gift opening time!!!
Me with Brad's mom, cousin, and 2nd cousin! So glad they all were able to make it!


Me with Tanja & Petra...so good to be able to sit and visit with them! Hard to believe we have been friends so long...almost 20 years!!


Me with Beth Osteen...I miss seeing her at FRA, but we still keep in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment