Monday, March 23, 2009

"I Hate Coupons!"

Yes - I actually brought the checker at Walgreens to the point of saying this..."I hate coupons." I did my shopping at Publix and Walgreens earlier today and both were quite successful. This was the best I had done at Walgreens (even better than the diaper deal a couple weeks ago)! I actually had so many coupons that they had to break it down into two transactions - and in the first one, they owed me 98 cents!! That's right, they had to open the cash register drawer and give me 98 cents. Then in the second one, they rang up one of my items one too many times, so I had to do a return. I will do a more detailed post later explaining my "spent" and "saved", but I thought that situation was too good not to get its own post.

On a different note, I am now 34 weeks. Holy moly. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and asked at what point they would let me continue if I were to go into labor - she said now. WHOA! The only concern at this appointment was my blood pressure was a little high - it was 122/84. She suggested that I try my best to relax as much as possible and stay off my feet to see if that helps. I now start weekly appointments - always on Mondays. Next week she will start to check and see if I am dilated at all - can you believe I am already this close to being finished?! Wow. Just a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment