Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 33 and 34 Belly Pictures

So, I am playing catch up with belly pictures. Here is the 33 week belly picture. Brad was out of town and I was at my mom's house, so she got to be the photographer. She wanted me to stand with the pretty flowers to know that it is Spring. It also happened to be St. Patrick's Day - and I was sporting my green shirt! I think that actually be the last time I wear that shirt until after baby comes. During this week, I started having more Braxton-Hicks contractions - not painful, but definitely not the most comfortable either!


This is my 34 weeks picture. I think my belly looks a little awkward in this picture, but trust me, it is definitely growing!! I had gone to PF Chang's with Lauren and Leslie Ann - what a great time! As I mentioned in a previous post, my blood pressure was slightly elevated this week, so I am doing my best to prop my feet up. It is also quite the challenge balancing working from home and getting other things done (i.e. the nursery) while trying to relax as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment