Thursday, June 17, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Makes Me Smile

First, let me say that I absolutely love digital scrapbooking. I need to write that down and keep it in my wallet for the next time I venture into Michael's and leave after having spent $50 on scrapbooking stuff that I will never use. Anyway, I just made this layout, along with two others, and I love it! I used this particular website to create a digital scrapbook of my pregnancy with Katie up to the day we came home from the hospital. You can order the pages and they are so professional! Anyway, I have been meaning to create some more pages and finally made myself sit down and do it. The other two pages are about her birthday party (they turned out pretty fabulous as well). Anyways, I just wanted to share my creation!

Now, if I can just figure out what to do with all of this scrapbooking stuff I have and focus my energy and money on doing this digital scrapbooking.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment