Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

I hope all of you daddies (are there any men other than my Dad who actually read this??) have had a very special day! We definitely had a good one - and I hope Brad would agree. Our day started off by me getting out of bed early and fixing Brad breakfast in bed! I made French Toast Casserole and it was {amazing} if I do say so myself! I took the breakfast to Brad and woke him up and then went to get Katie up. Probably my most favorite part of the day was after getting Katie up, all the family was piled in our bed while Brad opened his Father's Day goodies. That was one of the main reasons we got a King size bed - I had visions of the whole family piled in. And I have to say it was perfect! After we all ate and got ready, we headed to church. Then we went to lunch at Brad's fave place and then went to Lowe's for a few odds and ends. What is Father's Day if a home improvement store isn't involved, after all? While Katie was napping, Brad and I watched baseball together (and it was his favorite team playing)! Then after Katie woke up, both of our moms and my brother came over to visit and wish Brad a special day. We then headed out to dinner with Brad's mom and came home and took a walk. Pretty great family day if you ask me! Here are some fun images for the day :) Isn't this funny? One of the blogs I follow had this on it and I loved it! And it couldn't be any more true!

Here is Daddy and Katie before church this morning! Such a sweet picture!


Last night we went to dinner with my Dad and brother! It was a fun time together to visit - and get a sweet treat afterwards! Here is a picture of Katie with her Papa! She talked about the visit the whole way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment