Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again! Happy Wednesday, y'all!! If you want to link up to WILW, please visit the link {HERE}.


I'm loving this outfit that is part of the Fall preview for Little Honeybee Designs. You can find them on etsy {here} or Facebook {here}. And be thinking what you like - I am lucky enough to host a trunk show in August! And you can place orders online too!
I'm loving the innocence in this picture! And just ignore the fading bruise :)

I'm loving this headband! I loved the combo of the dress, earrings, and I think the headband just topped off the outfit :) It is from Birdie Baby Boutique on Facebook!

I'm loving this nursery design! Isn't that wall of books amazing?! And I love the tissue pom-poms hanging in the room. I have some of those that may make it into Katie's room when we transition into a big girl room! For more pics of the nursery, visit {here}.

I'm loving this alphabet art for a child's room or playroom. The tutorial can be found {here}.

I'm loving that we are going to the Zoo this morning with friends! And with that, time to jump in the car!


What are you loving today??


*Don't forget to become a follower of my blog on the left side! I have an awesome prize awaiting the time I hit 50 followers!*

2 comments:

  1. I love that outfit!!! It looks like it might be pretty easy to make...Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the book wall!

    ReplyDelete