Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedesday

It's that time again! And I feel like I was just doing this last week! If you'd like to participate and link up, visit {here}.


I'm loving the sound of this book. I saw someone posted about it on Facebook, so of course I had to see what it was about on Amazon! Sounds like something I definitely want to order and flip through since I love taking pictures!
I'm loving that we FINALLY went to the vineyard that is only about 15 minutes from our house. It is co-owned by Kix Brooks (of the country duo Brooks & Dunn) and is just so fun! You can take picnics and tents and blankets and chairs and just set up camp. We went with several family friends and just had a great time! Even Katie went and loved running around!

I'm loving this headband holder I made for Katie's room! I actually have it hanging on the wall in her room, but this is the picture I took right after it was finished. And it was super easy! Just wrap a paper towel roll (with the paper towels, obviously) with fabric like a piece of candy. Before that, I put ribbons through the roll part so I could hang it with that. But anyways, SUPER easy! And pretty cute, I think!

I'm loving that I am getting closer to learning to sew. Over the last week, I have purchased several different fabrics so that I get inspired. I think I have decided to sign up for a class at the end of the month to learn Sewing 101, and then next month I plan to do a class on making pillowcase dresses! After that, hopefully I will find that I love it and want to buy a sewing machine. More to come on that adventure!

I'm loving these fabrics for a fun double-sided pillow in a little reading nook!

I'm loving these fabrics, too! The one on the right will be fun for a pillowcase dress for next spring. The one on the left is for a pillowcase dress for this fall. And the one in the middle looks like a fun apron print! I just need to remember to take things one step at a time!

I'm loving this bag that I bought last week! Isn't it so fun!? I am trying to decide whether or not to get my monogram embroidered on it - what do you think??

I'm loving Katie's newest purse that she got while we were out of town. Isn't it so cute?! I wonder if she has the same love for dots that I do...and even the same love for pink and green!!

I'm loving participating in WILW - it is a great time to remember my many blessings! It also helps me relish in the little things in life!

I would love it if you became a follower of my blog! A fun prize is up for grabs once I hit 50 followers!

7 comments:

  1. Is the bag a shopping bag or a tote? I don't like too much overmonogramming, but I think an initial would be cute if it's a shopping bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headband holder! What a GREAT idea! Happy Wednesday!

    You have a beautiful family, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby girl is super cute and I love that head band holder! I may have to make one for myself haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to check out that book, I love taking pictures of my girls and would love to learn some new tricks. Love the cute bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh let us know how that book turns out. I need some help in the photography area! Love that little purse. My girl loves to carry around bags and stuff!

    I'm a new follower ;) Please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am crazy about that headband holder! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to learn how to sew! I hope I can find the time one day soon! Love your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete