Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Welcome back for another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday! I missed last week because we were at the BEACH, so I'm not going to apologize for missing it! But I'm back! And if you want to link up, you can go here.


I'm loving these rag letters and numbers for teaching toddlers! If you like them also, you can visit this link to see a tutorial. If I could just learn how to sew, this would be no problem! :)

I'm loving these baby washcloth lollipops! What a great idea this is for centerpieces at a baby shower or a new baby gift! Again, if you are interested in a tutorial on this, visit this link!


I'm loving this quote! I found it one of those vinyl quotes for a wall, but I think it'd be cute on anything!





I'm loving this shirt that I bought. I loved it so much that I forgot to look at the price tag before purchasing. Had I taken a look at it, I probably wouldn't have bought it, but oh well - it's cute :) And I love it!


I'm loving this carrier of cleaning supplies for Katie to help me clean! The spray bottle has water and a few drops of lemon essential oils. There is also the dustpan with little brush, some cloths, and a lint roller! Now I need to make time to get Katie to help me do some cleaning!


I'm loving this painting that Katie did when we went to our art museum. I just love the colors!



I'm loving this picture of me with my favorite teacher from high school at my cousin's graduation! He graduated from the same school I went to, so it was great to see all of my old teachers! Coach Barnes was my 10th grade English teacher, as well as my soccer coach. Such a great guy!

I'm LOVING these two loves of my life!

1 comment: