Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again! Yep, it is time for What I'm Loving Wednesday! What are you loving? If you want to link up, just click {here}.

I'm loving lightning bugs! With the first official day of summer yesterday, I think that is appropriate. When I see lightning bugs, it means it is officially summer (at least in my little mind)!

I'm loving all the magazines I get in the mail. It might be rather excessive. And, in fact, I do feel somewhat overwhelmed by them at times. But I have started doing better about getting on the treadmill - and I try to do at least 25 minutes....the perfect amount of time to read a magazine! And, I hate to admit it, but I don't think this is all the ones I get. I also get Parents and Thriving Family. And no, I didn't pay for all of these. Most of these I found for free one way or another. And if I did pay for a subscription, it was very minimal!
I'm loving Viva Beads! I bought this necklace and just love it. They make a bracelet type thing with a keyring on it so that you can attach it to your keys - that way you don't lose them! It would be great to "wear" my keys while getting Katie in and out of the car so I don't lose them. There are a few stores I plan to go to so I can try to find it! But for now, this necklace will DEFINITELY do!

I'm loving Piggy Paint! It is natural and non-toxic and hypoallergenic - just what I want for Katie's little toes! And I went ahead and bought the polish remover as well...can't wait to paint her toenails for the first time!

I'm loving this nail polish I bought last night! I can't wait to put this color on my toes. This summer, I have been putting fun colors in the blue and green family on my toenails! And this will be a welcome change!

I'm loving this Geranium Spray from Thistle Farms! Did you know geranium is a natural bug repellent? This spray smells divine and can be used as bug spray! Thistle Farms is a great cause, too - it is a nonprofit business run by women at Magdalene. Magdalene is a residential community founded for women who are on the streets, into drugs, prostitutes, etc. The community takes them in, helps them get on their feet, helps them get clean, etc. All sales of their products (which are DIVINE) go back into the program! For more information, you can visit this link! You can also find them on Facebook {here}.

I'm loving my sweet, wild, and crazy girl! Here she is last night - running in circles around the island in the kitchen sporting her shades. Such a fun-loving little lady!


2 comments:

  1. Wow - those are a lot of magazines! haha Free is amazing but getting a subscription (especially at a discounted rate) is SO much cheaper than buying it at the store every month. Love it!

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thistle Farms! Their products smell so great!

    ReplyDelete