Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Consignment Finds: Part One

It's that time of year again ... CONSIGNMENT SEASON!! I am consigning at two local sales (one ready happened and one is coming up in a few weeks). One upside to consigning is clearing a bunch of the too-small-things out. Another is getting to shop early! At this one coming up, I'm also going to volunteer - so I will get to shop before consignors and I don't have to pay the registration fee!

At the sale that has already happened, I made $270!! Not too shabby! And I did spend most of that at the presale, but I did still make money :)

These are the 4 pairs of shoes I got ... 2 for both kiddos! And the sale is "boutique brand only"...so I was excited! Skechers, New Balance, Stride Rite, and Puddle Jumpers!
And these are all the clothing items! Matilda Jane, Gymboree, Gap, Mini Boden, football season goods for Jack, Polo, a $5 jacket for Jack...and other great things!!
The kids are pretty well-stocked for this fall/winter. At the presale shopping at the next sale, I think toys for Christmas gifts will be my main focus :) There's not much better than a good deal! 

What's been your favorite find from a consignment sale?? 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had Consignment Sales around here. You got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete