Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday, folks!  And that means it is time for What I'm Loving Wednesday!  Here goes nothing...
I'm LOVING this printable I found online yesterday!  It is always a good reminder :)

I'm LOVING this picture I came across not too long ago.  That is definitely one way to prove a point! I bet she won't wear short shorts for a while :)  The back of his jacket says, "Ask my girls if they still think short shorts are sooo cute!!"
 I'm LOVING this, and I actually think I may print it and put it somewhere where I will see it all the time.  These are definitely some of my goals as a momma!
 I'm LOVING this - and it is true! HA! This is how my evenings are when Brad is watching sports or playing his game :)
I'm LOVING this picture of me and The Dude from his 12 month shoot...and amazing how he has changed even since this picture!
I'm LOVING this picture I got of Katie from yesterday - she is getting so big!
What are YOU loving today?? Link up {here}!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment