Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Football Is In The Air

Almost two weeks ago (oops - that's what happens when I go out of town!), we headed to an All SEC Tailgate for some fun with friends!  It is a fundraiser for Vanderbilt Children's Hospital...and the ticket included two drinks and samplings of BBQ from different local restaurants.  And they had a DJ - my favorite part was when he featured music form the 90's.  Hello LFO, N*Sync, and Backstreet Boys.

Of course we had to take some pictures!  Here is a picture of me and Tanja :)
And Tanja and Nick!
And Brad and myself!
And our crew.
We had such a fun time!  It was relaxing.  The weather could not have been more perfect.  And of course it helped get us pumped for football season's return!
I can't wait to ring in the first weekend of football season with a bunch of friends this weekend!  

WAR EAGLE!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment