Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Not Always Rainbows + Butterflies

As I sit here and go through all our pictures from our beach trip, there are some "real pictures".  You know the kind -- the husband is complaining of yet another picture, the kids are hungry, the kids are tired, the kids aren't listening, the kids are distracted....any number of things.  Oh, and getting BOTH kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time - now THAT is a challenge.  I thought I would share some of the "real" pictures so you see that my kids aren't always all smiles and giggles!


So that, boys and girls, is why I take quite a few (to say the least) pictures!  I figure out of like 20 pictures, there is bound to be one "good one"! There is your peek behind the scenes.  Check back for the post that has all the sweet, ooey-gooey pictures from our trip :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment