Sunday, December 29, 2013

Annual Trolley Lights Tour

Another tradition I love is our annual outing to look at Christmas lights!  This is probably the seventh year we have done this, one way or another...and maybe the third (?) year on the trolley!  It is perfect and oh so fun!  Here are my crazies in front of my mom's tree before we headed out.  Tanja and Nick came and visited and then brought Jack back to our house - not sure he could hang and be still on the trolley for two hours (and it be past bedtime)!  But I love this picture that our friend Jessica took of them!
And of course a family pic before Jack headed home :)
And our friend Jessica got this one too - me, Katie, my mom, and my brother!
And then we headed out on the trolley to look at lights!  We always stop halfway for a potty break - Katie was freezing!! This was as good a picture as I could get this year :)
And I did a self-portrait of my brother and myself and got this picture - I absolutely love it!  I will say it took about 5 or 6 takes of eyes closed, but we finally got a winner! :)
And a cute picture of Daddy and his girl :) So sweet!
And I asked Katie if she wanted to take a picture of us - this is what we got!  Not too shabby, huh! :)  I guess she has been paying attention to me taking pictures all this time!
And at one of our last stops, we got out of the trolley - these lights are amazing!  Love that I got a picture in front of them with Katie :)  My favorite part?  They had a sign with lights made for their neighbors...it is an arrow pointing over to their house and it says "DITTO!" - ha!
Christmas traditions are so fun - and I think Katie is learning to love them as much as I do!

Photobucket





1 comment: