Friday, April 4, 2014

Pee Pee In The Potty + Here Comes Kindergarten

Whew! What a day!  I attended the Sixth Annual TABS Conference (the one I used to coordinate) and had a great time learning and seeing everybody!  I got a text around the time that the kids go to bed that simply said, "Woo woo woo woo woo woo!!!!"  I had a feeling I knew what it had to be, but only because I knew just two days ago, Jack had his first experience sitting on the potty before his bath.  It wasn't a success, but he did keep saying, "Pee pee! Pee pee!" - I'm glad he is enthusiastic about it!
And so when I saw the text from Brad, I had a feeling I knew what it was.  And I was right.  Jack went pee pee in the potty for the first time!  And yes, Brad sent me a picture of pee in the potty :)  I am impressed that I didn't even have to request a picture - he knows me oh so well.  I was sad that I missed that first, but so excited for him - and glad to hear how excited he was!  Brad said he had a huge smile on his face - probably feeding off the enthusiasm of everybody in there with him!
So I knew I had missed that, and then I finally got home and got the mail.  And then I saw this.  Katie's last Imagination Library book - and of course it is a reminder that Kindergarten will be here soon!  AH!  My babies are growing up so fast!  
Hope you've had a good week! We have to be up bright and early for Katie's soccer pictures and her game - exciting!  Check back for lots of catching up, weekend recaps, and what we were up to this week!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment