Friday, July 25, 2014

I Just Couldn't Help Myself...

About three weeks ago, we had just given Ryan a bath and for some reason I leaned him against my pillows.  I don't know what he was thinking, but the pictures I got were hilarious.  When I saw these, I immediately thought of the picture that Jimmy Fallon uses on The Tonight Show of Toronto mayor Rob Ford.  And good grief - I finally did a comparison and I cannot stop laughing!!!
And because I know those pictures of him aren't terribly flattering, here is a picture of the little guy from this past Tuesday!
He is growing so quickly!  He moved into three month clothes this week and a couple of things I put on him hardly fit! Sheesh!  He's definitely making up for lost time!  Earlier this week, I weighed him (me standing on the scale with and without him and then doing the math), and he weighs roughly 10 pounds, 6 ounces!  Amazing for him to have started off so teeny tiny! 
 
I was looking back through pictures and there are even some I haven't posted from before Ryan was born, so lots of catching up posts to come (likely a pre-Ryan post, pictures from June that haven't been posted, and a couple of July posts as well)!  Happy Friday!
 


Photobucket

1 comment: