Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cozy Coupe Adventures

Katie played with a cozy coupe at a friend's house and absolutely loved it. Of course, I love that she loves playing outside, so I wanted to get her one. I didn't want to pay full price for a brand new one since it would likely sustain some damage anyway. I was in luck! I found one, just down the street, on Craigslist for $15!!! So, I went and brought it home and waited for a nice day to introduce Katie to her own fun toy. And she LOVED IT! She loves running behind it and pushing it really fast. She also loves getting in and out of it. She has finally figured out how to make herself go forward and backward. And she loves to honk its little horn. Here are some pictures of her first session playing with her new toy!

For some reason I just love this picture. Katie and Sadie both love being outside!

Loving pushing her car!

So sweet - minus the bump on her head. She took a header into the entertainment center and a few days later fell into a sidewalk edge when walking into the mall. It is looking much better - 3 weeks later. I did call the pediatricians office and they did say that sometimes when kids hit their head pretty good, it sometimes creates a calcium deposit, which takes longer to heal.

A look of pure enjoyment

Having so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!!! :). Henry has one too, but he only likes to push it from the outside....he won't get in!! Oh well I'm sure he will someday! So fun to see all of the new posts...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete