Sunday, October 3, 2010

Status Update

Just wanted to do a quick post to say I realize I have been MIA and not done a post in a while. This is because we moved this weekend! And MAN am I glad that it's over! I really do love our new house and can't wait to see what it looks like once we get everything unpacked. We have made lots of progress already - especially in the kitchen and laundry area! I also have to add that I didn't realize how emotional it would be to leave our old house - it was our first house together! Brad carried me across the threshold when we got back from our honeymoon, we brought Sadie home there, we brought Katie home there, and all of the smaller, special memories. I hope the new owners enjoy it as much as we did. But it was necessary for sure :) More to come, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment