Monday, October 4, 2010

Meme's 80th Shindig!

On September 12, 2010, my grandmother "Meme", turned 80!! What an impressive milestone. We all got together at my aunt and uncle's house to celebrate. It was great to visit and celebrate with her. Here are some pictures of the get-together!

Four Generations (although one of the generations has her eyes closed - so typical!)

My uncle and my Meme

Cee Cee reading a book with Katie

My brother, Will - a smile so big you can see the back of his throat!

Blowing out the candles!

Posing with her Puffy Muffin cake - I hope I look that good when I turn 80!

Two words - beautiful and delicious!

Uncle Bubba and Aunt Anne gave Katie a cuddly pink bear and she LOVED it. Here she is once we got home running around with both of her bears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment