Friday, November 26, 2010

Annual Mother-Daughter Shopping Event

The day after my birthday was the annual shopping event that my mom and I do. This is our third annual venture, and I think it is safe to say we are becoming professionals. Luckily, Katie was at Mother's Day Out, so I didn't have to worry about her walking (they don't allow strollers) or carrying her. Mom and I definitely had some good finds and split a lunch at our normal location. Delicious! I always find a few treats for myself and typically manage to get a little Christmas shopping done too. It really is so fun!

I didn't get a picture the first year, last year, we did manage a picture of Mom, me, and Katie. Well this year, I carried my camera intending to get a picture of me and Mom. Well, this is the only one I ended up with. There is an ENORMOUS rocking chair there and I felt like a big kid sitting in it (and of course had to get a picture)!

I am already marking my calendar for next year's event. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment