Sunday, November 7, 2010

Three Things

1) This probably is no biggy, but I thought it was cute and funny. Katie was trying to blow up a beach ball this afternoon - she would put her mouth on it and blow air out her nose. SO close!

2) I brought a little Minnie Mouse home for Katie from my conference trip to Orlando. She LOVES the doll! She hugs her and pats her and calls her "baby" - cute!

3) Katie has been quite musical lately. She will sometimes just sing, in a delicate voice, "la la la", and then sometimes she will make up songs about Mama and Dada...I love it! And she always acts so proud of herself during the song.

*Sidenote: I have so many pictures and posts to do, but it requires being able to upload the pictures. My computer is having issues that hopefully will be resolved tomorrow so I can get these cute pics posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment