Thursday, November 18, 2010

State Park Weekend

A couple of weekends ago, we headed out for a night at a state park about an hour away. It was so much fun! We stayed in a "villa" with my mom and brother for one night. My aunt and uncle and some other folks stopped by for some visiting as well! We enjoyed the fire, smores, burgers and hot dogs, and visiting...so fun. We really will have to do that more often - it is so close and very reasonably priced. Here are a few pictures of the fun...

Family shot

I love smores :)

...and Brad loves fire.

Such a sweet girl...

...and oh so silly.

I love this one!

Katie was playing on the tree stump!

Cute picture of my aunt and uncle!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, we bought our Christmas tree at Wal-Mart for $98.00. Hobby Lobby and Sears have really nice trees, too.

    ReplyDelete