Monday, December 5, 2011

Cabin Outing

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we headed out for our Second Annual Cabin Extravaganza!  We all headed to a state park about an hour away and stayed the night - so fun! We had hamburgers and hot dogs and smores and watched football and enjoyed a real fire.  So nice!  Here are a few pictures from the fun!

This is my aunt Anne and me and Katie...Anne and Katie really had a good time. Katie would take her in a bedroom and turn the music on the clock radio on so they could dance.  Katie also built a blanket tent and she and Anne crawled around in it - hilarious!
 Here is my mom and brother!  We had such a fun time!
 And a family shot - my aunt (Anne) and uncle (Bubba) and Brad, Katie, and myself, and then my mom and brother!
We had such a fun time - I definitely like going in the fall so we can use the fireplace and really enjoy it - during the summer it is just too hot.  Can't wait to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment