Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Last Day of 2011!

What a PERFECT last day of 2011 - the weather here was sunny and around 60, so that meant some definite outside time!  We had a blast at the park and then walked a lap on the walking trail - it was so fun to be there together - and it wasn't too crowded!

Brad and Katie about to go down the "big slide"!
 On our walk - she likes to look for fish in the creek!
 Daddy and Katie walked down to the water to take a closer look...
 And then we headed to a local chicken finger place and actually sat on the patio!  What a fun time...and we were starving!
 While Katie was napping, I took one last load to Goodwill and then hit up Target.  Of course I had to look at all the Christmas stuff - it was 70% off!  I got 5 rolls of wrapping paper (as if I needed more), 15-20 gift bags, and a whole bunch of other stuff I didn't go for.  What I DID go for was rubbermaid containers to organize our laundry room closet!  That project is just about complete and I couldn't be happier!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve!  We are heading to a friend's house for a pajama themed party - can't wait!  Ringing in the new year in comfort :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment