Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!  Seems like forever since I did WILW...I think it has just been two weeks though.  Anyways, it is good to be back!  Wanna join? Link up HERE!

I'm LOVING Mr. Bubble!  Katie has some and I just love how it smells - reminds me of when I was little and what a treat it was to take a bubble bath!
I'm LOVING this idea for toy bin labels!  For the how-to and more details, visit this blog!  I think I may have to make these, except I may do a different color on the background (instead of white - our storage bins are taupe!).
I'm LOVING that Katie is drawing faces now!! Isn't it just so great?? (I am biased, what can I say!) ... I thought it was kind of early to be drawing faces intentionally.  Katie definitely loves to do art, so I guess I can't be surprised that she's doing this already!
I'm LOVING this little lady and all of her songs!  My friend Tanja got this adorable outfit for her and she just had to wear it.  She used the area in front of the fireplace as her stage and wanted her picture taken and sang Jingle Bells and her ABCs!  SO fun!
I'm LOVING that my "want list" is fulfilled!  Remember the post where I let everyone know what was on my list for my birthday? I got it all between my birthday and Christmas! Now, I just need to make more time to read books on my Kindle and learn to sew.  I can do all that while smelling divine and having stylish feet too!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I love that your 'want list' is fulfilled. That is SUCH a cute picture of her!

    ReplyDelete