Friday, December 30, 2011

A Year In Review

I wanted to do a brief monthly recap of our 2011 - so here we are! And I apologize if we missed anything - feel free to let me know if I did!

January:
-Happy 2011!
-Auburn won the National Championship
February:
-Our friends Ashley and Andrew welcomed a sweet baby girl, Avery
-Katie had her first trip to the dentist
March:
-Beach trip! We headed to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with the Plummer family
-Katie and I headed to Phoenix for a long weekend...had to take advantage of Katie flying for free one last time!
April:
-Another successful TABS Conference for Ashley's work!
-Happy 2nd birthday to Katie!  And a fun Elmo party to celebrate!
May:
-Brad's grandmother turned 90
-Brad and I ran a 5K (first and only one this year)!
-Bookcases were installed in our den (another post coming to note the changes we made to the house this year)
-Our friends Jonathan and Melinda welcomed a sweet baby girl, Elena!
-My cousin graduated from the school I went to
June:
-We got back from our tour of the Carolinas trip (got to visit the Fetrows and go to the beach)!
-Brad and I celebrated our 5th anniversary
July:
-We had the cubbies installed in our laundry room/mud room
-We headed to Atlanta for a weekend with Brad's mom - Katie's first baseball games and a visit to the Georgia Aquarium
-Our friends Jenny and Dave welcomed a sweet baby girl, Tenley!
-Katie started swim lessons for the first time
August:
-Brad and I went to the Train & Maroon 5 concert...it was the first concert for us in a while, and it was AMAZING!
-Our friends Brady and Michelle welcomed a sweet baby boy, Nolan!
September:
-Brad and I went to the season opener UT football game!
-We headed to Florida for another beach trip - so relaxing and fun!
-Brad celebrated his 32nd birthday!
October:
-We officially had lived in our house for one year!
-Annual trip to the pumpkin patch
-I found out I was finally PREGNANT!!!!
-Katie dressed up a cute little German girl for Halloween!
November:
-Katie and I headed to Memphis with Amanda and Julia for a girl's weekend!
-We finally had our 4 generation pictures taken!
-My mom and I headed to Christmas Village (a tradition for us - shopping just before Thanksgiving)
-Ashley celebrated her 28th birthday!
-We headed to the annual cabin trip to a local state park
-We celebrated Thanksgiving!
-Sadie celebrated her 5th birthday!
December:
-We ventured out on the annual trolley ride with my brother
-I had my annual GNO Ornament Exchange
-I went to see the Nutcracker with some girlfriends - so fun!
-We celebrated Christmas with all of our family

Looking forward to all that 2012 will bring!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment