Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More Wedding Festivities

I am so so excited about Tanja's wedding - it is only 11 days away!!!  A few weeks ago, we had a fun day/night out to celebrate her bachelorette party!  We started with brunch, had our nails done, lunch, and then downtown for some pictures!  Afterwards, we checked into a hotel, relaxed, got ready for dinner, went to a fun restaurant, and came back for a lingerie shower and then chatting and laughing until late.  I love time with girlfriends!

Here we are after lunch!
This was one of the pictures from when we were in Bicentennial Mall - so neat!  Apparently I thought something was funny :)
And then we got ready for dinner!  Here we are before heading out! 
And here is the group after dinner at Kayne Prime - it was so good...but our reservations weren't until 8:30!  This momma is usually in bed by then - ha!  So much fun though! 
And then there was a Cinco de Mayo themed couples party to celebrate their upcoming wedding! It was so fun to relax and celebrate!
 Me with the lovely bride!
 And all of us together!
I cannot wait to celebrate with the happy couple on their day...it is going to be so much fun!!  I couldn't be happier for them!  Now...I guess it is time to go shopping because I still haven't found a dress to wear :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment