Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday already??! Wow!  Katie's birthday Monday was so much fun and then yesterday was jam packed, so it feels like this week is just flying by!  Here's what I'm loving today...
I'm LOVING these 30 day workouts I found on the FIT Fabulous Facebook page!  I think I am going to try them both out - squats and planks...two good exercises!  I wonder if I will really be able to do a 3 minute plank by the end of the month...or 250 squats...whoa!!

 I'm LOVING my pretty flowers by the mailbox!  I love seeing the colors that spring brings...and I can't wait to plant some more!
 I'm LOVING this - may have to print it and frame it :)
 I'm LOVING these little marriage "boosts" - what great advice!
 I'm LOVING this way to tie a scarf - I'll have to remember this come fall!
 I'm LOVING this - I literally laughed out loud when I read it the first time :)
What are you loving today?? Link up {here}!

And be sure to check back soon - I have a giveaway I will post soon (hint: mint) and you won't want to miss that!  And then posts from our beach trip, Katie's 4th birthday and her party, and some other fun things we have been up to!



Photobucket

2 comments: