Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

What a fantastic Mother's Day I had!  It was such a relaxing, fun day and the weather was perfect!  Brad's mom and my mom and brother came over and we visited and played grocery store and ate lunch!  After lunch we went outside to play on the swingset and then came in for some gift opening and a little more playtime.  After Jack took a nap, we took a walk in the neighborhood and then headed to Newk's for dinner - YUM!  They were giving away slices of cake to moms, so that was a nice perk too :)  

Here I am with my sweet girl - love her to pieces!
 And then a three generation picture - I love this!  I meant to crop this a little so it'd be closer in to our faces, but I do love it...and my mom even has her eyes open!
 Brad with his sweet momma!
 And then Katie wanted in on the fun!  
 Katie with Cee Cee and Grandma :)
 My mom, me, and my bro! We should've done an outside picture for better lighting, but I think this turned out cute...and they both have their eyes open!
 Our lunch spread - it was delicious!  Pimento cheese and chicken salad with little dinner rolls, poppyseed bread, fruit, and special cupcakes!
 Katie and I made special cupcakes for Mother's Day...and then Brad helped ice them!  Love the ladybugs!
 And we used paper plates and napkins so there would be no extra work in the kitchen :)
 And the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day...
 It was my first Mother's Day with Jack!
What a perfect day we had!  Brad and the kids are getting me a new lens for my camera - yippee!  And Brad helped Katie make me a card...it is the sweetest, cutest thing ever!  I will definitely treasure it forever!  And I got some really cute cosmetic cases and a new outfit to work out in - I will definitely use all of it!  I am so blessed to have such good role models in all of the grandmothers and moms in our families!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lobe all the pictures! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and the kids. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great day! I love the picture of you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete