Sunday, June 15, 2014

Big Day for the Boys

Today is a big day at our house!  I can't hardly believe it, but today Jack is officially TWO!  Sure hope his terrible two's aren't too terrible - yikes! :)  He is the funniest little guy who loves his Sissy more than anything!  He loves trains and anything that goes.  If it is possible, he is a momma's boy and daddy's little shadow.  Happy birthday, Jack!
 Today is also Father's Day!  Our kids are so lucky to have such a caring, hardworking, devoted Daddy that loves them more than anything!  I wouldn't want to walk this road of parenthood with anyone else! 

And a very Happy Father's Day to my Daddy as well - he has taught me so much over the years and he means the world to me!  I know he is there whenever I need him and is always willing to offer his advice on any topic :)
 Ryan is also one week old today!  Look at that peaceful little guy.  He is such a sweet baby and I can't wait to watch him grow and change and learn!
Check back for posts about Ryan's birth story and hospital stay, his first week of life, Jack's 2 year post, and a few others that have fallen between the cracks!



Photobucket
 

2 comments: