Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cheers To Another Year!

Wow - it seems like we were just ringing in the big three-oh...how on earth did I just turn 31?!  I am so lucky to get to celebrate for so long with my favorite people!
 
I started the celebrations early - a few days before my birthday, my dad was in town for a quick trip and took us to dinner!  I had to post both the pictures...it was pretty windy that evening, so Dad had the windblown look going :)
 But we did manage to get a calm hair picture as well!
The weekend before my birthday, we got to together with some friends to celebrate!  We ate dinner at Cantina Laredo and then went down a block to The Pub for another drink.  Tanja coordinated it all (thank goodness for girlfriends...bless Brad's heart - ha! planning celebrations just is not his strong suit) and it was a blast!
 
Here is a cute picture of me and my guy!
 And my amazing neighbors!  Lewis took one for the team and stayed home with his kiddos so that Jill could come!  So lucky to have such great friends so close!
 And my with Ashley and Katherine.  Oh man.  How on earth has it been over 12 years that we have been friends!?
 And the Broadmoor Babes :)
 Such a cute picture of Tanja and Nick!
 Ashley and Andrew!
 Dallas and Katherine!
 And Jenn and Jeff! 
 Love this picture of me and Tanja!  I'm so lucky to still be best friends 25 years later!
And these pictures made me laugh.  Rather than post each one individually, I did those collage of pictures.  I had some pretty awesome expressions going on (could've been the pineapple mojitos...just sayin').  And I'm not sure what Brad was doing.  Feel free to click on the picture to enlarge it and check each individual one out :)
And the group!  How did I get so lucky?  What a fun night! 
We walked down the street and met Nicole, Autumn, and Sina down there!  Here is a cute pic of Jill, Nicole, and Autumn!
 And me with Jill :)
 Another cute one of me and Brad (if I do say so myself)!
 And Sina and Tanja! Great picture of them!
 The night before my birthday, we went to Newks (Sunday tradition) with my mom, Will, Brad's mom, and my Meme.  It was delicious and lowkey - doesn't get any better than that!  And then they came over to have cake and visit for a few more minutes!  I got this picture of my crew.  Love them!
 And a quick selfie with my mom - and it happens to be one of the better pictures of us together in quite some time! Go figure!
And my delicious cake - that is one of the best parts of our birthdays...Darlene's Cakes!
 And on my actual birthday, we woke up to a fun surprise!
Yes! A light dusting of snow!  And between that and it being my birthday, Katie felt certain she needed to stay home from school.  Ha!  I had to explain to her that we would celebrate when she got home :)  During the day, the boys and I went to eat lunch with Brad and then we ate dinner out as well.  No cooking on my birthday (not that I really cook that often anyways)!
 
I had such a great day and feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people!  Thanks to everyone for making me feel special!  Cheers to another year!
 


Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment