Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Lunch

Let the Thanksgiving festivities begin!  Katie's school hosted a Thanksgiving lunch and invited all of the parents to join - turkey and all!  Katie was so excited about us coming and getting to eat out in the hall!  Here she is with her turkey hat - so cute!  And on the inside, she wrote what she was thankful for -- family, friends, and God.
And here I am with my little turkey.  Love this picture!
And one more - had to get a different angle after we finished our food!  And lesson learned.  Cafeteria turkey = no bueno.
And Daddy came too!
And a family shot.  Ryan came too, but he slept while we visited. 
I sat with her when her class lined up to wait for her teacher and head back to the classroom.  Love seeing her in her element at school!
And I got some cute pictures of Katie with a few of her friends! 
And one more.  Katie thinks he is super funny :)
What a fun time we had!  I had a few minutes so I thought I'd go ahead and do a quick post about it.  More to come - including the fun we had celebrating my birthday - so check back!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment