Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chicago: Part One

At the end of May, I went up to Chicago for the bridal shower and bachelorette party for one of my best friends! I was planning to do a great big post that included her wedding, but after trying to pick pictures, I decided to break it down into two separate posts.

Anyways, it was a great weekend! It was so nice to finally meet her friends that I had heard so much about. It was also so wonderful to see my friend - it had been a really long time! The bridal shower was very nice, and then our night out to celebrate was great fun!

My friend and myself at dinner after I got there

Decoration for the shower, but would also be used as the cake box at the reception - such a cute idea! And it has the monogram of the new Mr. & Mrs.

This was the cake at the shower - my friend's aunt made this!

About to open gifts at the bridal shower (this was the only part of the day he had to take part in)

So cute :)

My new friends!

Bride-to-be ready to hit the town!

In the limo on the way to downtown Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment