Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friends, Family, Fun, Food, & Fireworks!

OK, so I might have gotten a bit carried away on the alliteration in the title of this post, but I am mighty impressed that I came up with that many words that apply!

I wanted a full body shot to show off her cute patriotic outfit!

We were both actually quite photogenic together on the 4th and I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I decided to post both of them! Here is the first...

....and here is the second one!

A cute daddy-daughter picture!
Even though it was hot as all get out, my friend Kara and I decided to head to the Franklin on the 4th Festival! We had fun walking around and eating corn dogs with the kiddos. Here are a couple pictures from that exciting experience!

It always seems like Katie is trying to take Carter's food/drink from him as you can tell in this picture...

Cute, cute picture!! And great, great friends!

Such a hot baby - but looks like she had fun!

After I took Katie home to nap, we headed to my mom's house for some yummy BBQ and watermelon. Brad couldn't make it to any of the fun festivities of the day because he was studying for the 3rd of 4 tests for his CPA. Anyways, we had a great time at my mom's house and here are some pictures from there!

I don't know where they got that hat, but it was hilarious to watch Katie take it off the minute we put it on - I don't know how I was able to capture this picture!

I brought my mom and brother their favorite candies and Katie thought they were fun noisemakers...

A food picture! My mom gives me a hard time for taking pictures of my food :) But we had some yummy BBQ sandwiches, potato salad, watermelon, and then for dessert she had made red velvet cake with cream cheese icing and blueberries (oh so patriotic)!

We decided to let Katie be musical after she ate her dinner...I love this picture of her hand in the middle of the chimes...

Such concentration!

She LOVED playing with the chimes and making a lot of noise!
I don't have any pictures of this, but we got home right at dark, which meant it was time for FIREWORKS! I was slightly afraid that Katie would hate them since they are loud. It was actually quite the opposite - she was enthralled by them. With every bright light and loud boom, she got more excited. I am so glad she likes them (at least for now) because they are so fun to watch! Hope everyone had as great a 4th as we did (even though it was like 6 weeks ago)!

No comments:

Post a Comment