Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not A Baby Anymore


This week I have come to a major realization - we have a definite toddler on our hands now. She is definitely not a baby anymore. Katie is learning new things it seems by the hour. If you ask her what a cow says, she says "Mmmmm" instead of "Moooo" ... I love that. She says between 25 and 30 words. She really figures things out now (at a rate that amazes me). She tries to do headstands. She is learning to play more independently. She leans over with puckered lips and wants to give me a kiss ... *my absolute favorite*. She says duck and bird. Katie likes to knock towers of blocks over. She is a pro at climbing up stairs, but hasn't quite mastered going down stairs. She understands a lot more now (even though she may choose to ignore directions from time to time). She loves life and she makes our lives complete. What a great blessing she is.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A CUTIE PIE!! I hope I can meet her when I am in your state in a few weeks!! She is definitely toddler-like... So precious!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete