Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Num, Num, Num

I know, I know - please keep staying tuned for some great posts. I just wanted to do a quick post of some little things because I don't want to forget.

I just got back from the International Sibling Conference in Greenwich, Connecticut. What a great time that was - and so great to see all of my "sib colleages" from across the country.

When I got home, I discovered Katie has learned some really cute things. She is still very kissy - and she leans in with puckered lips...and even closes her eyes sometimes. It melts my heart every single time!

Also, she knows who Elmo, Grover, and Cookie Monster are now! If you ask her to point to one of them, she points to the right character. She tries to imitate most words now (and is usually SO close)!

She says, "ALRIIIIIIIIGHT" - just like her Daddy & Grandma (Brad's mom) do. It is so emphatic and so hilarious.

And last but not least, when you say Cookie Monster's name, Katie does her impression of "Num, Num, Num" like Cookie does when eating a cookie. She rolls her tongue out of her mouth while she does it and it is absolutely hysterical.

This age and stage is so very fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment