Saturday, February 12, 2011

It Really Is The Little Things...

Be warned - this post is somewhat random. And I think it is one of the first in quite some time with no picture of Katie. Anyways, I have wanted some rainboots for a while. I have seen really cute ones out, but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for them! On one of these daily deal sites with good deals, Zulily, I saw that they had the brand I had been eyeing, so I jumped on there to see what kind they had. I have to be careful about boots because of my build - I have what some refer to as "linebacker legs". This allowed be to kick butt in soccer, but my calves are larger than some, so I have to get the shorter kind of boots. These ended up being even less (maybe $17??) because I had some credit from a referral. I am quite exciting that I have them now - aren't they cute??
And here they are with jeans...

Another exciting development. I bought some new cleaners to try out. I am also in the process of buying some ingredients to try to make my own. AND I finally decided which kind of steam mop to buy. That topic is to be continued...

There are some drawers right here where I sit at my computer. When we moved in, I thought I was organizing them, but then I continued to just throw crap in there. So I remedied the situation this week. It does make me feel good inside knowing things are in their right spot. It really is the little things, I guess. Anyways, here it is....
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Have a nice weekend, y'all! It is finally sunshiney and almost 50 degrees here - and they are calling for mid-60's by the end of this week! Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment