Friday, October 28, 2011

Foodie Fridays: Chicken Primavera with Pasta

 Well, I am back! This is the post that I had planned in my head for last week and just never got to...oops!  So last week I made this yummy recipe that I found on the back of a can of the new Philadelphia cooking sauces (found near the cream cheese)!  And it was super easy!
I just followed this recipe on the back, but of course I had to change it up just a little bit.  Instead of the bag of frozen stir fry veggies, I used diced onions and diced green, red, and yellow peppers.  It was good! 
And for dessert, we had this no-bake, amazing, yummy peanut butter cup creation.  I highly recommend it!

 And after dinner, Katie and Stella had a blast!  I had gotten something in the mail in a big box and they climbed in and colored the box - so fun!
HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment