Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedneday

Better late than never, right? Gosh, how I've missed blogging! I've had my laptop by my bed, so I have just been out of my normal routine - lots of posts are coming, though, so stay tuned!  Now, here's what I'm loving this week!

I'm LOVING blogging! I'm glad I am back at it - so fun!

I'm LOVING these cute Sesame Street character shirts - I came across these somewhere on Facebook, but of course I can't find the source again!
I'm LOVING this picture of me with one of my great friends from long ago! Tanja and I have been friends for over 20 years - like since kindergarten!  She and her sister have a house together and hosted a Halloween/football watching party this past weekend.  I know, I know - I didn't dress up.  Oh well - still a super cute picture of us!
I'm LOVING these fun Halloween cookies my mom made!  Nothing wrong with slice and back cookies - especially when they are this cute!
I'm LOVING this ice cream cone chore chart!  If you love it too, you can find a tutorial on this blog!
If you want to link up with WILW, jump over HERE!! Happy Wednesday, y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. That ice cream cone chore chart is so cute! I must make one! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete