Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All Decked Out

I love decorating for different occasions and holidays - once I realized that I didn't have too many Valentine's decorations, it was Target and TJ Maxx to the rescue!  We still don't have tons out, but I love the ones we do have :)

This is in the kitchen on the console table under the TV.  I absolutely love this glittery, brightly colored sign!

 And I found these little flower decorations and banner at Target.  I am not a huge fan of the banner because the hearts/letters are too heavy for the ribbon and they don't stay up like they should.  But it adds a little bit of fun to the living room!  Next year, I may try to make a banner of hearts with burlap and glitter...we shall see!
 And I made a red feather boa for the wreath.  I found that cute ornament at Michael's and put it on there as well.
 Here is our Valentine's garden flag with the wreath in the background!
 And, of course, cute towels hanging in the kitchen!
Does anybody else have fun decor in the house for Valentine's?  I wanted to find some cute printables to put out in frames but never made it to that.  Oh well - there's always next year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment