Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite Family Picture Ideas

So I realize I may have gotten a little carried away with these family picture ideas, but I just can't help myself when it comes to photography and pictures!  I decided to start the collection of pictures with my maternity pictures from when I was pregnant with Katie.  It was so fun to go through all of these pictures! So prepare yourself...

Here are a few pictures from my maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Katie...
 {I can't believe I wanted to do pictures showing my belly!}

And next up?  Early pictures of Katie - I think these were at 5 weeks...

 {This was my bonnett when I was a baby - LOVE this!}
Some pictures taken when we took a Christmas card photo are next - I love the pictures of us with Katie individually...

 Pictures of kids with one of their favorite toys are always fun, I think!


 Such a goofy expression!  I think this would be a cute one to put out at her 16th birthday party :)
And here are a few others from our Christmas card shoot in 2011.  I love the first one - Katie was really the center of it all (until baby brother arrived - ha!)...

 Action shot! Sadie was running around all crazy and Katie thought it was so funny!

And now, a few favorites from the maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Jack!

And the newborn session pictures of Jack....he was 7 days old here!

 And some others from our Christmas card session from last year!
 I've been meaning to get a copy of this one done - LOVE!
 Love this one too! It just makes me smile :)
 And Katie and her buddy....
Now, that's not to say all family pictures have to be in official sessions.  This was us as a family last night - reading a bedtime story and saying prayers!  Love that we all pile into Katie's bed - and she loves it too! Excuse my funny face...Jack was pulling my hair!
\I can't wait to see what ideas other folks have for family pictures.  I am slightly obsessed with pictures (I even took some for friends to use on their Christmas cards last year!) and cannot wait to get more ideas!  Want to visit all the others or link up?  Jump over to Kelly's Korner! I love her Show Us Your Life series every Friday!  I'm also linking up with Follow Friend Friday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. You have an adorable family. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete