Friday, February 1, 2013

Foodie Friday: Crockpot Beef Tips + Gravy (w/ Mashed Potatoes)

Last night I tried another new recipe I found on Pinterest - it was great!  We had some beef in the freezer that we needed to use, so off I went searching Pinterest.  This recipe for Crockpot Beef Tips and Gravy was one of the first ones I came across.  And I served it over Simply Potatoes Classic Mashed Potatoes to be on the healthier side!  Here is what my plate looked like...
We also had cranberry sauce but I didn't have enough space for it on my plate :)  And this dish even got the Katie Seal of Approval!  It reminded me how much I love using the crockpot.  I really should do one meal in the crockpot every week...it is SO much easier than cooking during the crazy time of the late afternoon/early evening!  Happy Friday!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment